January 29, 2009

My response to "The Maestro making Music for Peace"

This article is about Daniel Barenboim who is a famous pianist and conductor. I was searching online for famous pianist. When I found this article title: "The Maestro making Music for Peace." The orchestra Barenboim conducts is the West Eastern Divan and they are all youths. My friends said that Barenboim is a genius because he was only eight years old when he played piano in public concert. Other people said that it was criminal to let such a young boy play in public. My friends think that Barenboim is really talented on the piano because he play so great in a public concert. But I think that it's not just talent. I think he is like a second generation Mozart. I have few questions: When he played piano in public concert, who allowed him to play? And was it the first time he played piano? Who was his teacher? This article helped me to learn that if I try very hard, I can succeed of whatever I want to. I believe that I am always supposed to have hope in my life. I want to be like Barenboim and keep playing piano.



The Maestro making Music for Peace

3 comments:

Do Yo. said...

Yeah!!! Yo Han I think this is very cool even though I don't know who is Daniel Barenboim until now... (lol) I hope you too can get as famous person like Daniel Barenboim.

Sherry L. de Alvarez said...

Have you ever listened to any music performed or directed by Barenboim?

Check this out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kfibWlWeP4

He's pretty amazing!! :)

Yo Han Kim said...

I can't click on it....
but I will visit when I go to home.
Thank you~